MOWE values all our services with integrity and generates trust in our clients. Prevention is always better than cure, this is especially true in Oil and Gas…
From Asia to US, China to Brazil, MOWE Global Team of professionals from Project Managers, Commissioning / Service Engineers to All-round Specialists are here at your assistance to overcome your most difficult technical issues.
Our team, highly recognized by international Oil companies and EPC companies including Shell, SBM, Petrobras and many other international players.
Our team, not only experienced, but carried with them specialized experiences in their own field of expertise to help resolve customer technical bottle necks.
Our Services includes,
- - Professional Engineers / Service Engineers / Field Specialists for Hook Ups, Commissioning and Site Acceptance Test
- - Onshore & Offshore Installations – Electrical & Instrumentation / Mechanical / Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- - Thermal & Acoustic Insulation, Ex Proof / Fire Protection
- - Pump, Valve and Actuator Overhaul / Repair
1. PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS / SERVICE ENGINEERS / FIELD SPECIALISTS FOR HOOK-UPS, COMMISSIONING AND SITE ACCETPTANCE TEST
MOWE completes all Marine and Offshore systems and packages with Commissioning and System Acceptance Test. Our team consists of highly experienced team with over 20years in Oil & Gas industry. Mowe team works with integrity and ensures proper and well endorsed system is timely delivered.
- • Engineering Design, Consultation.
- • Maintenance, Scheduled, At HOC, Planned or Unplanned.
- • Hook Up & Commissioning.
- • Front End Engineering for field experiences to optimize design and planning.
- • Site Survey, Inspection, 3rd party expert opinions.
MOWE’s Commissioning scope includes proper operation of equipment and calibration of field instruments using Certified Calibrator and solutions. We certified and warrantee our clients with right functioning and operation of our equipment and systems in accordance to technical specifications.
Mowe also have Engineers of high skill level as well as specialized experienced in their field of expertise set to perform onsite works that demands high understanding of the system and capabilities
These Engineers can come from mainly from European countries. They have worked with international companies like Wartsila, SBM, Petrobras and has accumulated years of remarkable experience levels.
2. ONSHORE & OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS
MOWE provides onshore & offshore installations in Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Hydraulic tubing / piping and retrofit works, inspections and site surveys, welding works and thermal metal spay services.
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION
- Complete E&I works for Safe area and Hazard Area Systems.
- Power systems upgrade, MV, LV, and Soft starters.
- Conduct Electrical systems loop & fault analysis.
- Refurbishment / Overhaul of complete electrical system.
- Instrumentation design and implementation – pressure, temperature, level and more.
MECHANICAL / HYDRAULICS / PNEUMATICS
- Mechanical / Hydraulic / Pneumatic Systems, Design and Upgrade.
- Calculations, ISO drawings and design for site installations.
- Services for hydraulics in Blow Out Preventer (BOP), Stack, winches, cranes and steering gears.
- Detailed Inspection Services ( Quantity / Quality )
MOWE’s team of specialist and engineers provides inspections to manufactured products and integrated systems prior delivery to our customers. Inspections carried out involve measurements and gauges applied to approval standards to ensure results conforms to required specifications of the product or system.
We also carried out visual inspection and other Non-Destructive Test (NDT) methods on our manufactured components and design. A Standard Inspection Procedure (SIP) is in placed to ensure consistent checks.
We take the quality of our work and services seriously so that all our valued customers will have confidence and trust in our products and services.
MOWE provides Offshore and Anchorage Site Survey services and manpower supply for field works. We complete the Survey with a detailed Site Inspection Report inclusive of site work process, full observations cum photographs and recommendations.
Meeting with clients thereafter to detail out the survey information is part of our follow up works to avoid any form of misrepresentation. Clients trusted us in our survey and we need to do this first step earnestly.
- Tubes / Pipes design, Installation, Purging & Flushing to NAS 10 / 8 / 6.
Mowe provides tubes / pipelines design by our professional engineers according to client’s specifications and complying international safety standards.
Cleanliness of the pipes and components is essential to the successful operation of all hydraulic installations. Contamination that is built into systems during manufacture and assembly must be removed before start-up to insure proper and predictable system performance throughout its service life.
Progressive cleaning procedures like acid cleaning and solvent degreasing of pipes before assembly and system Purging & Flushing to NAS 10 / 8 / 6 will be performed before final commissioning to ensure the removal of all process residues such as metallic particles, swarf, grinding dust, scale, slag, sand, moulding, and machinery compounds, fibers from cleaning materials, and airborne particles down to the specified contamination level.
- Welding works of various metals and standards.
Cast Iron Welding:
The problem faced when welding cast iron is the high carbon content of the steel (2 to 4 percent) causes the iron to be brittle and difficult to weld without cracks forming in and around the weld. Many experts recommend placing the newly welded object immediately into a warm container of sand, or if the object is too large to be submerged in sand, the area should be wrapped to prevent it from cooling down too quickly.
We perform the process of Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW or stick) with covered electrodes in most cast iron welding applications. Filler metal available ranges from electrodes for cast iron (designated ECI) to Nickel containing electrodes, and other types including bronzes.
Cast Steel Welding:
Cast Steel Welding uses Carbon Steel, primarily a mixture (or Alloy) of Iron and Carbon with small amount of silicon, sulfur, phosphorous, and manganese. In plain carbon steels it is the Carbon additive that has the greatest effect on the strength and weldability of the steel.
The carbon is added to the Iron in varying amounts to harden or strengthen the steel. As carbon content increases the hardness and tensile strength increases, and the ductility, plasticity, and malleability will decrease.
In other words, the higher the carbon content, the lower the weld ability (how easily welded). Hence, special procedures such as preheating, inter-pass temperature control and post heating are necessary.
With our specialized team of skilled welders, we are well experienced in the selection of the most suitable electrodes material and selection of carbon content to deliver the best results to our clients.
Thermal Metal Spray:
Thermal Spray techniques are coating processes in which melted (or heated) materials are sprayed onto a surface. The coating materials available for thermal spraying include metals, alloys, ceramics, plastics and composites. Thermal spraying can provide thick coatings over a large area at high deposition rate as compared to other coating processes such as electroplating, physical and chemical vapor deposition.
Mowe uses the Twin Wire Arc Thermal Metal Spray process to apply the material and form a coating. This process can be controlled to produce coatings with a surface profiled of different degree of roughness from slight to a very aggressive rough surface.
Arc wire thermal spray is known to provide long term corrosion protection to steel plus the benefits of high wear properties. This thermal metal coating system is especially beneficial for use on steel and stainless steel, and also can be applied to other metals and materials including concrete, ceramics and plastics.
3. THERMAL & ACOUSTIC INSULATION SERVICES
We provide Thermal & Acoustic Insulation, Thermal Coating, Ex Proof Protection, and Passive Fire Protection Services in the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Offshore and Marine Industries. We provides insulations for hot / cold systems with various materials, like Rockwool, Form, Armacel, etc.
Our delivery of Hot Water skid to client Shell is thermal insulated with USA Flex wool and stainless steel 316 plate protection. Our experience working with stringent customers like Shell and Technip allow us to improve our standards and in return giving customers high quality solutions and dependable products.
Our specialised team and experienced craftsmen are skilled of managing small to large-scale projects, ensuring quality meets specifications and industry standards.
4. PUMP, VALVE AND ACTUATOR OVERHAUL / REPAIR SERVICES
Mowe’s team of service engineers and specialist are proficiently skilled in Pump, Valve and Actuator overhaul or repair in accordance to proper handling, servicing and quality test procedures.
All our inspections and repair processes are well documented and test reports are generated. We respect all clients and treat every job with integrity.
An overview of Valve / Actuator Overhaul procedures:
- Receive valves/ actuators from client.
- Inspect all received valves for physical damage
- Strip valves / actuators down and layout all stepped equipment to carry out inspection with clients.
- Decide and log for each valve / actuator / equipment the decided repair procedure after discussion with clients.
- Carry out the repair procedures which may include:
- • Welding and build up through welding.
- • Metal coating / Metal Spray.
- • Replace all accessories, fittings, O rings with new ones.
- • Blasting and Painting works.
- • Reinstall back equipment with new liners, sleeves etc.
- Final assembled product must be subjected to necessary test. Example of test are Non-Destructive Test, Positive Material Identification, Hydro Test, Function Test, Pressure Test etc.
Over the years, MOWE has retrofitted valves of several vessels, FSO Abu Cluster, FSO Orchid, FPSO Ruby Princess and FSO Berganding.
We gathered many experiences and have delivered our final products of quality standards. As of today, valves retrofitted are still in operation.
OTHER SYSTEM PACKAGES / SERVICES
Turret System / Services
The Turret System is a system which either integrated internally into the hull structure at the bow of the vessel or located externally at the extreme end of an outrigger structure attached to the bow of the vessel.
The turret contains one large-diameter 3-race roller main bearing that transfers both the vertical and the horizontal loads from the riser and mooring system to the outrigger structure.
Mowe provides engineering capabilities to drive and control services for turret system.