MOWE values all our services with integrity and generates trust in our clients.
1. ONSHORE & OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS
MOWE provides onshore & offshore installations in Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Hydraulic tubing / piping and retrofit works, hook up and commissioning of various packages.
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION
- - Complete E&I works for Safe area and Hazard Area Systems.
- - Power systems upgrade, MV, LV, and Soft starters.
- - Conduct Electrical systems loop & fault analysis.
- - Refurbishment / Overhaul of complete electrical system.
- - Instrumentation design and implementation – pressure, temperature, level and more.
- - Manpower supply for Electrical / Instrumentation works.
MECHANICAL / HYDRAULICS / PNEUMATICS
- - Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic systems, design and upgrade.
- - Hydraulic System inspection, survey and retrofits.
- - Services for hydraulics in Blow Out Preventer (BOP), Stack, winches, cranes and steering gears.
- - Calculations, ISO drawings and design for site installations.
- - Tubes / Pipes design, installation, purging & flushing to NAS 10 / 8 / 6.
- - Welding works of various metals and standards.
- - Manpower supply for mechanical works.
OTHER SYSTEM PACKAGES / SERVICES
- - Boiler retrofits and upgrades.
- - Heat Tracing Systems – Cargo, Bitumen and more.
- - Pump & Valve repairs and retrofits.
- - Instrumentation Testing, Configurations, Calibrations and System Integration works.
- - Insulation works for hot / cold systems. Insulation wrapping with various materials, like Rockwool, Foam, Armacel,etc.
- - Ex Proof protection installation works.
- - Fire Protection, equipment protection installation works.
MOWE’s team of specialist and engineers provides inspections to manufactured products and integrated systems prior delivery to our customers. Inspections carried out involve measurements and gauges applied to approval standards to ensure results conforms to required specifications of the product or system.
We also carried out visual inspection and other Non-Destructive Test (NDT) methods on our manufactured components and design. A Standard Inspection Procedure (SIP) is in placed to ensure consistent checks.
We take the quality of our work and services seriously so that all our valued customers will have confidence and trust in our products and services.
3. SPECIALIST ENGINEERS FOR COMMISSIONING, HOOK-UPS AND SITE ACCETPTANCE TEST
MOWE completes all Marine and Offshore systems and packages with Commissioning and System Acceptance Test.
MOWE Commissioning scope includes proper operation of equipment and calibration of field instruments using Certified Calibrator and solutions. We certified and warrantee our clients with right functioning and operation of our equipment and systems in accordance to technical specifications.
We supply also specialist engineers of good skill level set to perform onsite works in various fields that demands high understanding of the system and capability. Where systems failure at site is not acceptable.
These engineers can come from Europe, China, India and countries. They have all worked with MOWE Marine Offshore and familiar not only in our equipment but also bring along their set of expertise.
4. ONSHORE/OFFSHORE SITE SURVEY
MOWE provides Offshore and Anchorage Site Survey services and manpower supply for field works. We complete the Survey with a detailed Site Inspection Report inclusive of site work process, full observations cum photographs and recommendations.
Meeting with clients thereafter to detail out the survey information is part of our follow up works to avoid any form of misrepresentation. Clients trusted us in our survey and we need to do this first step earnestly.
5. THERMAL & ACOUSTIC INSULATION SERVICES
We provide Thermal & Acoustic Insulation, Thermal Coating, Passive Fire Protection Services in the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Offshore and Marine Industries.
Our delivery of Hot Water skid to client Shell is thermal insulated with USA Flex wool and stainless steel 316 plate protection. Our experience working with stringent customers like Shell and Technip allow us to improve our standards and in return giving customers high quality solutions and dependable products.
Our specialised team and experienced craftsmen are skilled of managing small to large-scale projects, ensuring quality meets specifications and industry standards.
6. PUMP, VALVE AND ACTUATOR OVERHAUL / REPAIR SERVICES
Mowe’s team of service engineers and specialist are proficiently skilled in Pump, Valve and Actuator overhaul or repair in accordance to proper handling, servicing and quality test procedures.
All our inspections and repair processes are well documented and test reports are generated. We respect all clients and treat every job with integrity.
An overview of Valve / Actuator Overhaul procedures:
- Receive valves/ actuators from client.
- Inspect all received valves for physical damage
- Strip valves / actuators down and layout all stepped equipment to carry out inspection with clients.
- Decide and log for each valve / actuator / equipment the decided repair procedure after discussion with clients.
- Carry out the repair procedures which may include:
- • Welding and build up through welding.
- • Metal coating / Metal Spray.
- • Replace all accessories, fittings, O rings with new ones.
- • Blasting and Painting works.
- • Reinstall back equipment with new liners, sleeves etc.
- Final assembled product must be subjected to necessary test. Example of test are Non-Destructive Test, Positive Material Identification, Hydro Test, Function Test, Pressure Test etc.
Over the years, MOWE has retrofitted valves of several vessels, FSO Abu Cluster, FSO Orchid, FPSO Ruby Princess and FSO Berganding.
We gathered many experiences and have delivered our final products of quality standards. As of today, valves retrofitted are still in operation.